Innovations in cosmetic dental sciences have made it quite easy to mask discolorations and stains as well as modify and alter teeth shapes, sizes and overall appearance for the enhancement and modifications of your smiles. Modern cosmetic dentistry equipment and new tooth color matching materials can beautify smiles when used judiciously by experienced and well-trained dental health care professionals. Get in touch with Dental Albuquerque New Mexico for more.
Dental Albuquerque New Mexico – Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic effects provided by these state of the art specialized treatment procedures can enhance your self-esteem and confidence while working in your office or during attending family marriage and engagement ceremonies. People do not feel embarrassed during smiling and laughing due to display of teeth during opening mouth which is an extremely common problem associated with stained and unsightly appearance of mal-formed teeth.
Various simple and safe procedures have been developed and in common practice these days which provide excellent outcomes when performed under expert supervision within the dental office or at home. Albuquerque New Mexico 24 hours emergency specialist cosmetic & restorative dentist Dr William C Gardner at NM Family and Cosmetic Dentistry PC has got the required experience and specialist training and works in a well-equipped dental office installed with the most sophisticated cosmetic dentistry armamentarium.
Q. WHAT IS A COSMETIC DENTIST?
A. A specialist cosmetic dentist is basically a highly skilled restorative dentist with extensive education as well as experience in modern techniques and methods to provide perfect smile makeovers for enhancing overall smile profile, facial esthetics and appearance of the individual. These cosmetic dentists are usually affiliated with continuing dental education and awareness organizations as well for conducting seminars, workshops and symposiums for general dentists as well as population within the area. Call for Dental Albuquerque New Mexico.
Q. WHAT MAKES RESTORATIVE AND COSMETIC DENTIST DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER?
A. Both restorative and cosmetic dentists deal with tooth colored dental materials for filling decayed, mal-formed and compromised teeth. However, cosmetic dentists mainly focus upon the restoration, modification and enhancement of smiles and facial appearance for beautifying overall appearance. Restorative dentist also focuses upon the restoration of functional demands such as chewing, eating, biting and mincing foods. Furthermore, restorative dentistry involves placement of dark colored fillings such as silver amalgam in addition to tooth matching restorations.
Q. WHICH DENTAL TREATMENT PROCEDURES CAN BEAUTIFY YOUR COSMETIC PROFILE?
A. Cosmetic dentistry involves large variety of dental techniques and procedures which can be summarized as,
• Professional teeth whitening procedures performed in the dental office,
• At home teeth whitening methods under dental expert supervision,
• Over the counter teeth whitening products,
• Micro-abrasion technique because it is modern and sophisticated
• Mega-abrasion or macro-abrasion technique,
• Direct and indirect dental resin composite veneers,
• Indirect dental porcelain veneers,
• Tooth matching composite resin and glass ionomer cements,
• Tooth colored porcelain dental crowns because its in great demand
• Esthetic inlays and onlays,
• Porcelain dental bridge restorations,
• Esthetic lumineers,
• Invisalign orthodontic aligner therapy,
• Clear orthodontic braces,
• Cosmetic gum surgical procedures due to its high popularity
• Tooth reshaping and re-contouring,
• Dental implants.
Q. WHAT ARE THE MAJOR BENEFITS OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY TREATMENTS?
A. Various advantages are listed as,
• Masking of discolored and stained teeth because no one likes such tooth
• Enhanced facial beauty,
• Beautifying of smiles because this is what we love
• Boosting of confidence, self-image and presentation skills,
• Improved job and examination success because it is convenient
• Excellent communication skills development as it helps
• Good psychological and emotional impact because its important
Q. HOW CAN I KNOW WHICH COSMETIC DENTAL TREATMENT IS BEST FOR ME?
A. Dr William C Gardner will thoroughly examine and evaluate your teeth for guiding you regarding the best indicated treatment procedure among the above-mentioned list. Comprehensive visual and radio graphic examination is at times necessary during the consultation appointment.
Do you have cosmetic defects in your teeth? Is it making your smile less pleasant? Is this owing to decayed, missing, crowded, crooked, mal-aligned or mal-posed teeth? You can visit your 24 hours emergency Albuquerque New Mexico dentist Dr William C Gardner. Book an appointment at NM Family and Cosmetic Dentistry PC. He is available throughout day and night. He focuses upon best solution for improving your dental and oral health conditions. Call for Dental Albuquerque New Mexico and cosmetic dentistry.